Dr. Gabriel Murillo is our Oral Maxillo Facial Surgeon, has been through rigorous test and years of training to become a specialist in implantology. Usually placed about 700 implants each year, so it has developed extensive skills.
Has also graduated from U.N.A.M which is one of the toughest University in Mexico. He has 25 years of experience and is US trained specialist.
Dr. Murillo performs the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery in a safe and serene environment. One should expect great patient-physician relationship along with best possible care that is reliable, efficient and has high quality outcomes. The high standards of care and compassion are outcomes of thinking from patient’s perspectives and a proactive follow up with patients. The personal touch makes you and your loved one feel as part of their family.
• Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM, Bachelor of Science.
• Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM , Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
• Unidad de Estudios de Posgrado Cirugia Bucal y Maxilo Facial.
• (Wisdom Tooth, Oral surgery, oral pathology and Dental implants training)
• Centro Médico La Raza IMSS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department.
• (Dentofacial deformities training).
• Hospital Rubén Leñero Plastic and Recontructive Surgery.
• (Head and neck syndrome’s training).
• Hospital Cruz Roja, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Traumatology Hospital.
• Hospital Xoco D.D.F. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
• Instituto de Cancerolología INCAN.
• (Head and Neck Cancer Hospital).
• Hospital Español, Intern Medicine Service.
• Hospital Infantil de Tacubaya.
• (Cleft Lip an Palatal Training).
• Hospital Xochimilco.
• (Orthognatic Surgery Training).
• Hospital Gonzáles Herrejón del Instituto de Salud del estado de México.
• (Bucal Surgery Training).
• American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Boston Massachusetts.
• American Association of Dental Implantology 3i Congress, Chicago Illinois
• American Association of Periodontology, Boston Massachusetts
• Asociación Cubana de Cirugia Oral y Maxillofacial. La Habana Cuba.
• IAOMS, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
• Private practice, since 1994.
• Asociación Dental Mexicana.
• Consejo de Cirugía Oral y Máxilofacial.
• Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Quintana Roo.